Benefits of Volunteering
Every year, the Chamber hosts a number of community events. We rely on volunteers, both Chamber members and members of the community, to help make these events a success.
There are many reasons to volunteer:
- Support community efforts
- Have fun
- Participate in variety of local events in a new manner
- Great team building opportunity
- Receive "appreciation swag"
- Invitation to the annual Volunteer Appreciation BBQ
For individuals, businesses, and organizations looking for ways to give back, Chamber volunteer opportunities include:
For more information on volunteering, or to be included in our volunteer list, email Teresa Stanko.